As the name indicates Nail Less Packaging Box is part of our unique Offering. We Offer wide range of Nail-less Boxes in terms of sizes, Strength and durability suitable for industry specific requirements. These Boxes are very easy and quick to assemble and dissemble. Our Nail less/ collapsible export packaging box made of plywood and steel. This combination offers superior performance in terms of strength, weight, and volume utilization. These boxes are used in all industrial applications where valuable and sensitive goods require cost efficient protection and transportation.
- Safety during assembly as well as dismantling of box.
- Meets international phytosanitary (ISPM 15 Certified) regulations for export compliant wood packaging.
- Boxes made from plywood save deforestation and sustain the environment.
- Protect product against difficult transport conditions, long-term storage and climate changes.
- Easy and quick to assemble which reduce assemble time & total cost up to 70%.
- Lighter in weight up to 30% saves shipping cost.
- Requires less storage space compared to traditional wooden crates.
- Having excellent stacking capabilities.
- No skilled workmanship required.