NailLess Packaging Box
Product Code : NA
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Box
- Product Type
- Wooden Packaging Boxes
- Industrial Use
As the name indicates Nail Less Packaging Box is part of our unique Offering. We Offer wide range of Nail-less Boxes in terms of sizes, Strength and durability suitable for industry specific requirements. These Boxes are very easy and quick to assemble and dissemble. Our Nail less/ collapsible export packaging box made of plywood and steel. This combination offers superior performance in terms of strength, weight, and volume utilization. These boxes are used in all industrial applications where valuable and sensitive goods require cost efficient protection and transportation.
- Safety during assembly as well as dismantling of box.
- Meets international phytosanitary (ISPM 15 Certified) regulations for export compliant wood packaging.
- Boxes made from plywood save deforestation and sustain the environment.
- Protect product against difficult transport conditions, long-term storage and climate changes.
- Easy and quick to assemble which reduce assemble time & total cost up to 70%.
- Lighter in weight up to 30% saves shipping cost.
- Requires less storage space compared to traditional wooden crates.
- Having excellent stacking capabilities.
- No skilled workmanship required.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 20000 Box Per Month
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- As per Client Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India